You have spent months planning your dream wedding, but that all falls apart if you don't have a trusted help to execute your vision.
As you get closer to your wedding day, numerous last minute details start to po-up and there's the question of who will be responsible for managing your vendors and controlling the flow of activities on the event day.
This is where I come in!
Here are what to expect:
* we start working together 2 months before the wedding day
* tons of communication via email or phone,
*2hr rehearsal and 10hr day of coordination,
* assistance with wedding day timeline design,
vendor contract review and confirmation of services,
* handing out final vendor payments on the event day
*follow-up with vendors,
* venue walk through and confirmation of final details,
* finalize and confirm venue arrangements,
* help with seating arrangements and floor-plan design,
* rehearsal coordination,
* set-up and tear-down assistance and supervision,
* return of rented items,
* handing over of couple's personal items to the designated person
* event activities coordination,
* and several other details as needed.
Rates range: $1250 - $2500 for 75-450 guests
**Please note that additional services can be added on for extra charge.
"Kemi and her Team did an Awesome job decoration for my 50th Birthday Celebration. From the initial contact, Kemi was very professional and responsive. She was very good at making appropriate suggestions based on my needs and my budget. I highly recommend 101 Events, for your next event!
Thanks Kemi, it was everything I asked for. Good Job, GOOD JOB."